推荐:
小品屋 > 明星资讯 > 《穹顶之下》台词
美剧《穹顶之下》第一季台词截图(中英文)
发布时间:2017-08-02

提醒你看清形势

reminding you what the lay of the land is.

能者多劳

Heavy is the head that wears many hats.

 

希望不会像这里一样冷清无意冒犯

Hoping we're a little busier than here,no offense.

 

罗斯这周我每天都会吃你的法式土司

I'll take your French toast any day of the week,Rose.

 

你没上过大学

You've never been.

你有机会离开这地方居然就这样

They hand you a free ride out of this place,and you just

我从三年级开始就爱着你

I have loved you since the third grade.

 

我是菲尔布歇您正在收听的是WYBS

I'm Phil Bus hey,and you're listening to WYBS,

 

人们管我叫巴比

People just call me Barbie.

 

有病人说我们像是被.

Some of the patients are saying it's like we're.

 

听起来像外星人吗

It sounds alien?

 

有个伴也挺好的

it was nice to have the company.

 

你是个警察坚守岗位

You're a cop. Do your job.

 

你永远都成不了他那样

You'll never be the man that he is.

 

我们这么做的唯一原因是为了拯救切斯特磨坊镇

The only reason we got into this was to try to save Chester's Mill.

 

但他打算带你去夏威夷度蜜月

but he's taking you to Hawaii for your honeymoon,

 

不知道你他妈说什么呢

I don't know what the hell you're taking about.

 

一定是煤气泄漏

Must have been a gas leak

 

我们中有一个头摔坏了行吗

One of us has a scrambled brain,all right.

你不是很关心我吗

If you care about me so much?