推荐:
小品屋 > 明星资讯 > 《战狼2》台词
吴京电影《战狼2》中英文台词剧本字幕整理
发布时间:2017-11-06

我来当兵就是为了打仗

I became a soldier because I wanted to be in battles.

 

还真拿自己当回事了是吧

You think you'retough,huh?

 

挺能打是吧

You're pretty lethal,huh?

 

咋不弄死我呀

Well you'd better kill me now,

 

有不在的时候吧

because when you're gone,

 

你看我怎么弄死他们

I'm gonna make them wish they were dead,

 

军人之所以被人尊重

The reason a soldlier is respected

 

不是因为军人两个字

is not because of the uniform he wears,

 

而是因为军人担负的责任

but because of the sense of duty he carries.

 

陈博士和其他中方医护人员已经牺牲了

The lives of Dr.Chen and other Chinese medical staff were sacrificed.

 

你能对你说的话负责吗

do you stand by what you're saying?

 

你能确认亲眼看见雇佣兵枪杀我国医护人员和侨民吗

Are you certain you witnessed the massacre or our medical team?

 

在牺牲前陈博士把他的女儿交给我

Dr.Chen gave mehis daughter before he died.

 

把所有情况立即向樊大使汇报

Report the situation to Ambassador Fan immediately.

 

冷锋,有一个非常不好的消息通知你、

Leng, I have some bad news for you.

红巾军正在大肆毁坏重要的公路

The rebel army is sabotaging all major roads,

 

铁路以及桥梁

railways and bridges,

 

从华资工厂

your only route to the port,

 

通向码头的波尔尼加桥

the Bowerneja bridge,

 

已被炸断

was bombed.

 

我和樊大使正在全力想办法

We're formulatingan escape plan now.

但现在只能靠你自己了

But untill then,you're on your own.

从现在开始

Set your watch.

我们最多只能等你十八小时

The maximum time we can wait is 18 hours.

然后军舰就必须返航

After that,we'll be forced to leave.

非常非常抱歉

My deepest apologies.

我必须对全体侨民负责

I have the responsibility to everyone onboard

我认为我们更应该去美国领事馆

We should go to the American Consulate.

是全世界最安全的地方

That's our safest bet.

海军陆战队是世界最好的特种部队

You think the US marines are the best in the world?

他们怎么没来接你啊

That may be true,but where are they now?

我已经通知过他们了

I've informed the consulate of the situation.

欢迎致电美国领事馆

Welcome to the American Consulate.

我们已经闭馆了

we are closed.

我来的时候各国军舰都已经撤离了

All foreign navy ships have left when I arrived.

当我站在码头上向海面眺望

As I watched them sail away from port.

无数远去的桅杆中

Among the countless departing masts.

我看到一面星条旗

I saw one with the stars and stripes. 

本文来自《中文台词网》